If you are a fresh accounting graduate or going to complete your degree soon from Uni or TAFE or newly migrated in Australia as an accountant but need local work experience then this is the excellent opportunity to kick start your accounting career from here.
You will have practical Work experience with real client’s data.
The area of experience you will gain during the internship period:
– BAS/GST Calculation & Reports
– Bookkeeping (MYOB & XERO)
– Simple to complex Tax Return for Individual & Business clients
– Superannuation refunds
You will get software training (XERO) and also an application of the software with real work as we are looking after our individual & business client’s accounts.
Newly Migrated people
No local work experience in accounting
Fresh graduate unless Local or International students
Those accountants who are doing odd jobs or other work, they can get work experience
Benefits: After successful completion of this Real Work Experience you will consider for a part-time position.
Few more things need to know about this position:
– 2 month position
– International student visa holder also eligible to apply for this position
-You will get reference after successful completion of the practical work experience
– Only selected candidate will be contacted as we have limited positions only.
Please fill out the form to apply for this position.